Comment on page
Editing a dashboard setting
You will see a form like this.
- 1.Fill up the CHART TITLE field to identify your correct tile. If you leave it blank a default title will be placed there.
- 2.Select an item from the ORDER BY FIELD list. You will get data order by depending on that selected field. This field will affect the previous and next tile positions.
- 3.Select an item from the WIDTH field. We use a 12 column grid system to control the width of every tile.
- 4.Enter a LIMIT such as 10 or 100. It will pull that number of records to analysis. If you leave it blank all data will pull and a performance issue can arise.
- 5.Select a MODEL.
- If you select the Task model from the list. You will be limited to selecting the CHART TYPE. Chart type list will be selected by default.
- 1.Select a TASK form list. You will get a list of task types of METER READING.
- If you select the Activity Order model.
- 1.Select a CHART TYPE from the list. You can select any Chart type except Line chart.
- 2.Select a Related model with the Activity Order model from the GROUP BY FIELD NAME list.
- 3.RELATIONSHIP NAME field will be selected depending on GROUP BY FIELD NAME.
- 6.Check the LEGEND VISIBILITY checkbox. If you do not want the legend key, then leave it unchecked.
- 7.Check the VISIBILITY checkbox. If you do not want to show this tile in the dashboard, then uncheck it.
- 8.Click SAVE BUTTON